Washing machine spare parts

When the lights on a washing machine blink or stop flashing, if there is water on the floor, if it overflows, or if the washing machine window no longer closes, this does not necessarily mean that you need to change the washing machine. Who buys a new washing machine when the window seal leaks? To repair the water leak, it's easy to find the appliance spare part and change it.

A good diagnosis of the fault allows the identification of the spare part of the washing machine that is out of order:

  • the washing no longer takes water, it may be the pressure switch, the flow meter, the compression chamber, the solenoid valve or the aquastop that are defective;
  • the water remains cold, the resistance and the thermostat must be replaced;
  • the washing machine makes a noise, a damper will have given out, or the pulley, bearing or drum blade will be broken;
  • the washing machine doesn't drain anymore, probably the drain pump is broken, more rarely it will be the drain hose or the filter that will be clogged;
  • the washer is leaking, check that the porthole gasket is not damaged and that the hoses, the fluid box or the filter gasket are still tight;
  • the tank does not turn, if the engine does not turn, it is probably the engine carbon brushes or the tachometer, otherwise check that the belt is well in place and that it is not broken;
  • the washing machine does not start, the responsible could be the door safety, the starting capacitor or the electronic board.

Replacing a spare washing machine part takes no more than a few minutes and the expense is nothing compared to buying a new appliance.

60 euros   

 Secure transaction

 Free shipping

Thousands of spare parts in stock
all products, all brands
for the best price

A young team trained
at your service to help you
find the risht spare part

All spare parts are new and come with two years warranty

Free returns and exhanches : satisfied or your money back for 15 days.

Here are examples for partial reference for washing machine :

Where to find the reference?